We are looking for a person that is passionate about building globally recognized brands and that knows what it takes to lead a successful marketing team. Marketing Director at Learn2Esport is a full-time position, remote or based in our office in Uppsala, Sweden.
As our new Marketing Director, you will be leading our marketing team from a strategic and operational perspective, having a wide range of responsibilities relating to Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Marketing Research. You will have a key role in the company with a large influence on how to position Learn2Esport to be a successful business.
In order to succeed as a Marketing Director at Learn2Esport, you will have to understand how you build a strong international brand and how you create and run marketing campaigns that generate leads for the sales team. Do you know how to develop a brand identity? Do you have proven experience running successful marketing campaigns?
Learn2Esport was founded by esports (and traditional sports) veterans in 2016 who champion learning with esports in a formal educational setting. Since its launch, the company has been supporting the structured, educational needs of students in Sweden and countries across the EU.
Working in close collaboration with researchers, educators, coaches, analysts, and professional players, Learn2Esport creates educational content - from critical thinking to collaboration, from job skills in esports to lessons on entrepreneurship and creativity - delivered by proprietary technological products that provide the best formal and informal educational experiences.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a brand identity that is recognized globally
- Define product positioning to drive product/market fit and define optimal acquisition funnel
- Own and shape the overall Marketing strategy at each stage of the product and user lifetime
- Own all marketing planning, roadmaps, and calendars
- Own the process and drive market/competition research.
- Responsible for strategizing and managing customer/partner relations (pitch decks and all related communications)
Skills and requirements
- Strong experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns with proven impact
- Clear view on the market and competition
- Proven experience and track record in brand marketing, strategic and operational planning
- Excellent creative and strategic thinker
- Empathetic, performance-driven, and high-energy leader
- Marketing strategist (Brand expert, Performance/ASO good understanding)
- Data-driven, KPIs and results-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce, social media management, and analytics tools
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Marketing to schools in the North American market
- Working in an educational environment, especially high school or university
- Working in the esports industry
- Video production/editing
- Visual design
Marketing Director at Learn2Esport is a full-time position, remote or based in our office in Uppsala, Sweden. Apply now and we will get back to you as soon as we can.