We are looking for a person with a natural ability to understand and design a great user experience to build high-quality products that impact users globally. UI/UX Designer at Learn2Esport is a full-time position, remote or based in our office in Uppsala, Sweden.
As a UI/UX Designer in our team, you will be tasked with conducting empathy interviews, collecting user feedback, and creating user-friendly solutions and features. You will work closely with other designers and in a cross-functional squad with developers. To succeed in this role, you will have to be open-minded, a team player, and empathetic to users to be able to use the feedback effectively in your designs. Do you know how to create UI/UX of high quality? Are you good at listening to user feedback?
Learn2Esport was founded by esports (and traditional sports) veterans in 2016 who champion learning with esports in a formal educational setting. The company has since its launch been supporting the structured and educational needs of students in schools and educational institutions across Sweden, Europe, and North America.
Working in close collaboration with researchers, educators, coaches, analysts, and professional players, Learn2Esport creates educational content - from critical thinking to collaboration, from job skills in esports to lessons on entrepreneurship and creativity - delivered through the esports management system Gameplan that provides the best formal and informal educational experiences.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and hold creative brainstorming sessions
- Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Work together with other designers and developers to create new features for Gameplan.com
- Plan and conduct empathy and user interviews
- Improve existing user interface designs
Skills and requirements
- Comprehensive design portfolio
- Great communication skills in English
- Experience with various UI/UX design tools such as Figma
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as, but not limited to, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to receive and give feedback
- Worked with design systems
- Experience in motion design
- Interest or experience in the esports scene or gaming
- Experience as an educator or designing educational technology
UI/UX Designer at Learn2Esport is a full-time position, remote or based in our office in Uppsala, Sweden. Apply now and we will get back to you as soon as we can.