We are looking for a person that has a natural ability to form strong relationships with people by listening to their needs and helping them find solutions to their problems. Customer Success Director at Learn2Esport is a full-time position, remote or based in our office in Uppsala, Sweden.
As the Customer Success Director of Learn2Esport, you are responsible for the customer journey and experience after they have signed a contract. You are the person that designs the programs, processes, and tools needed to deliver an excellent experience for customers like high schools, colleges, esports centers, and more. You are the foundation of the customer success team and will be leading it as it expands with the growth of Learn2Esport in an international market.
In order to succeed as the Customer Success Director of Learn2Esport, you have to be good at listening to people, understanding their underlying needs, and help solve their problems together with the rest of the Learn2Esport team. By analyzing data, you can identify which customers are successful and which need help getting there. You need to be well versed in software and technology so that you can communicate effectively between the product team and the customer. An empathetic leadership style is critical to collaborate with other teams in the company and lead your team to success.
Gameplan is an Esports Management System developed by Learn2Esport, a company that was founded by esports and traditional sports veterans in 2016 who champion learning with esports in a formal educational setting. The company has since its launch been supporting the structured and educational needs of students in schools and educational institutions across Sweden, Europe, and North America.
Working in close collaboration with researchers, educators, coaches, analysts, and professional players, Learn2Esport creates educational content - covering anything from critical thinking to collaboration, from job skills in esports to lessons on entrepreneurship and creativity. Gameplan provides a structured and measurable way of delivering the educational content together with tools that enable organizations to run high-quality esports programs.
Learn2Esport is now rapidly growing in the North American market and as a Swedish company, we at the same time want to continue our growth in the Swedish and European markets.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Set up processes and tools to track customer status and happiness
- Onboarding new customers
- Reach out to customers regularly to make sure they succeed
- Communicate customers’ feedback and issues to the product team
- Communicate changes in the product to the customers
- Lead and expand customer success team to handle the global expansion of Learn2Esport
Skills and requirements
- Excellent skills in listening and understanding the meaning of what people say
- Strong problem-solving skills from a technical and social perspective
- Data analysis skills that enable data-driven decision making
- Great skills in communicating technical issues and changes
- An empathetic leadership style that makes people around you comfortable to criticize your ideas
- Working in an educational environment, especially high school or university
- Working in the esports industry
- Working in a company building edtech solutions or other software
- Previous experience leading a customer success team
Customer Success Director at Learn2Esport is a full-time position, remote or based in our office in Uppsala, Sweden. Apply now and we will get back to you as soon as we can!